Friday 28 October 2011

This is why you should never, ever get your hopes up. This is why you should see the glass as half empty. So when the whole thing spills, you aren't as devastated.

I never thought I would get to this stage in my life where I would be labelled "suicidal". I know I've always had problems with self-harm and suicidal thoughts, but I've always been to scared to actually go out and kill myself. But now, I'm not afraid, and this time last week I would be saying that it scares me that I'm not afraid to kill myself, but now, I'm not afraid, I'm glad.. Happy should I say.. I'm happy I now have the ability and confidence to die. I'm happy I have made a decision instead of being stuck in a battle between death and life, I know I'm going to be leaving some very special people behind but if this was controllable, I guess it would be different, I'm sorry but I'm moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment