Sunday 2 October 2011

'Cause all of the stars have faded away just try not to worry, you'll see them some day. Just take what you need and be on your way and stop, crying your heart out...

I know I did the right thing but why does it feel so wrong? Walking away from you was the wisest decision I made, but why does it feel so bad? I know I did good, but all I feel is hurt and regret. Maybe it's because I'm jealous.. I'm jealous because I know you will move on probably over the space of 24 hours. You tell me "your never going to get over me" and "you love me more than I could ever imagine, without me you are nothing" but who am I kidding? You probably chat the same shit to all girls. I love you and I wish this didn't have to be but it did, and I'm just going to have to learn from my mistakes. But out of all of it I can say I learnt something. I fell in love, for the first time in my life. I learnt to love which I never had the confidence to do in the past. Maybe I won't do it for a while now, but I can still say that I've done it and felt the mixture of emotions most girls have. So, thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment