Sunday 30 October 2011

I promise you I'm always there when you're heart is filled with sorrow and despair. And I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand.

I don't get how you can all sit back and just get on with you're lives when their are so many people facing daily problems both mentally and physically. There are starving kids in Africa who are dying because they don't have any food or water. There are homeless people sleeping on the streets in the rain, cold and snow because they have no shelter. There are people dying of a numerous diseases such as cancer, alzheimers, parkinsons disease and more. There are children who are getting abused physically, sexually or emotionally by their parents who are supposed to love them. There are people fighting day in day out to stay alive, but you don't think about that do you? You just wake up, get dressed, go to work, have you're meals, watch TV and go to bed without a care in the world, I wish I could do that. I wish I could be in you're shoes and care about nothing, but I can't and I guess thats what sucks the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment