Friday 21 October 2011

Discharged from inpatient.. FOR GOOD!! :-D

I am out of inpatient and I can say I hope to never have to go back. I have learnt quite a lot from there, that my thoughts are only thoughts, that the voice I can hear can be treated with meds and that things do get better in the end, I just need to stop pushing everyone away and accept the help that is offered to me. I have got to keep going to CAMHS which is pretty bum as I don't really like the place, but like I was told by Adrian, I need to start accepting help if I want to get better, everybody needs help sometimes and you should never feel embarassed and ashamed to ask for it. I will admit, I am a bit scared being out of hospital but I am ever so relieved to get out, I made some really amazing friends whilst I was their, the girl I was mainly with was a girl called Carly, she was so lovely :) she has came on so much since I first met her, she had paranoia and psychosis but we used to be with each other when we was sociable lol :) I'm going to miss her, and I wish her all the best for the future! She's a lovely girl. Anyway, back to the rambeling. So yeah, CAMHS today and Monday, they are putting a referal through so I will be under the Crisis Team, so when I feel like I can't cope during late nights, I will always have that bit of support which I am happy about and I start my 6 weeks DBT training on Tuesday at 6pm in Maple. The lady is called Cat and she's really nice, I have to do training first because she wants to see if she feels I am able to put a lot of hard work and effort into it because DBT is very rare and only offered to a few amount of people, explains why it's not avalible in Warrington! So yeah, I have so much support out of hosp and I can honestly say I am happy to be out, although a bit scared too. I am going to miss all the people there, they was so lovely. SO yeah, toooooodles:-D! 

No comments:

Post a Comment