Saturday 8 October 2011

Save me from the nothing I've become..

I just can't deal with this right now, I can't deal with knowing I'm somewhere I don't belong. I don't fit in. They say that everybody has a purpose in life, but what is mine? Is my purpose to realize that I don't have a purpose? To just die? Because that's what I want so bad, I just can't bare to face another day on this Earth but I know I have to hold on, because what I've came to realize is that if I was to kill myself, it would be a selfish act, because a repeat of the other night it just broke so many peoples hearts. Why do people care about me? What is there to care about? I don't see why so many people want me in there life, who wants a nothing around?

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is being teenager is really hard. What you are feeling is real. It is a really hard stage in life. So many things change inside and out - and so much of it is outside your control.
    But you are definitely not a nothing. You are a deeply feeling, sensitive, beautiful girl. You are articulate and you have an ability to express your feelings in such a powerful way. Perhaps your purpose will be to use your ability to write to guide others along this difficult path once you have found your way out of the darkness.
    Just remember that life goes on everyday - nothing stays the same for long - and things will get easier. You will look back on this stage and be relieved that you were so strong to make it through.
    xPJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you PJ <3 thinking of you always. xx

    ReplyDelete