Saturday 24 September 2011

This too shall pass - I hope.

Lately I have felt so exhausted, everything is going wrong. I just want to go back to the way I used to be, completely ill and in hospital all the time. When I was in hospital, nothing could go wrong. I was in a room, on my own, with nobody. All my troubles melted away, but when I was eventually discharged--everything went bad again. This is why I like being on my own, because when I'm on my own nothing can go wrong. When I'm on my own people can't hurt or upset me, nobody can put me down but myself. I just don't know what to do at the moment, I'm a mess, I'm completely fucked up and I don't know what I should do. I can't tell someone, because they never take me seriously. They just laugh at me and say I'm being overdramatic.. But what if I'm not? What if the girl who is being overdramatic is the same girl you find dead in her bedroom one evening? HELP ! :(

1 comment:

  1. This all sounds very sad, I hope you're ok. And I think you should talk to someone..your parents? :)

    ReplyDelete