Sunday 4 September 2011

My dream.

It's my funeral day and I'm sat on the cloud looking down on all the people who showed up.. My best friend is here, my boyfriend and my family. My nephews are crying knowing they will never see me again. Everybody is singing, singing goodbye. I'm confused, I don't know what happened. "Dear child, things were getting too tough and you could no longer handle things in your life. You took the pills, you took the blade and just ended it all. Now, look. Look at all the trouble you have caused? You were almost their, you was winning, if only you held on that little bit longer your life would of been perfect. You have ruined a perfectly good life."
I'm now screaming and crying, asking for another chance, asking to go back, but it's too late now. Nobody has a second life, you only have one and you can either chose  to live it or mope it. This dream taught me a lesson, that things may get tough, but nothing lasts forever, so neither will this! Come on, Heather, your almost their!

No comments:

Post a Comment