Sunday 4 September 2011

I want to be a "normal" student, not the student who needs "help"...

Right, this is it, this is the moment I take charge of my own life and change everything. I want to be classed as a normal student, not the student who needs help. I want to go to my lessons and do my thing without my tutor checking on my every 5 minutes or so to see if I'm okay. I want to go to the lunch hall with my frinds, or go out with them, not be locked in a room with some horrible old lady watching me eat to make sure I do so. I don't want meetings with the college and my camhs worker every so often to see if anything else needs to be put in place for me, or if things can be taken out of place. I just want to be a normal student, a normal teenager. I don't want help when I can manage quite well on my own. When it comes to college anyway, I don't see why I can't because I managed well enough in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment