Friday 23 September 2011

I love you Ellie, never think differently!

I have this super incredible friend called Ellie who has recently been put into inpatient due to an overdose. This has got me thinking real hard.. Just because people look fine, doesn't mean they are. Just because they are smiling doesn't mean we shouldn't still ask if they are OK, and just because they look better doesn't mean we still shouldn't remind them how amazing they are, and how much of a difference they make in our lifes. Without Ellie, I would be lost. She has done so much for me and helped me out so much and I wish I could have been there for her in her time of need, maybe if I payed more attention this wouldn't have happened and I could of helped her before it was too late. But obviously now, it is too late and I feel so much guilt and regret for not being their when she needed someone the most. I love her with all my heart and I hope she still knows that, next time I will make sure I am around.

No comments:

Post a Comment