Saturday 3 September 2011

THE ANOREXIC TORANCHALA THAT WAS IN MY BEDROOM!

I don't know why I feel the need to blog this to you guys, but I just do. I was just in my bedroom then, doing my thing, Facebook-ing on my laptop.. Listening to some music, dancing like an idiot.. I turn my head, look t othe side and BAM! You wanna know whats right at the side of me? Well, it's not like you really have a choice now is it? Ok, so here goes... Right next to be was the biggest spider you could EVER and I mean EVVVEERRR see! It was a supposed Daddy Long Legs, but I'm not even kidding it was bigger than a Daddy Long Legs! I named it "The Anorexic Toranchala". Wow, that is all I can say. I'm now just getting over the little mini heart attack as I screamed my lungs out when I seen it and then ran downstairs... #scarredforlife

No comments:

Post a Comment