Monday 26 September 2011

I wish...

I'll be completely honest, right now I wish I was back in hospital. I wish I wasn't here, but I don't wish I was dead, I just wish I could be back in hospital, where I belong. 
The world scares me. I don't know what to do here, I'm finding it hard to cope. In hospital life is so easy.. You wake up in a morning and are made to have breakfast.. Maybe that's a bit of a struggle, but at least you know you have support their. Then you do whatever you want until therapy, go back to your room, hang around with other patients, sit quietly in the lounge or play in the games room.. Whatever.. Then it's therapy, you go to you're session which lasts about an hour usually, then it's lunch, and tea.. Which are the same as breakfast pretty much. Finally comes bed time, but you're not that scared to sleep because you know people are their to help you. If you feel sad, you always have someone to talk to. You forget about the outside world for a while and just focus on you and your health, nobody can hurt or upset you their, you are damaged enough. You have no school/college stress, no relationship and friendship troubles, everything is just OK, you're feelings and perception of life may be a little screwed up but they can all be fixed in a matter of time.
But then comes that day, the day you get "released" the day you are discharged. It is the most amazing feeling in the world, you are so excited to leave and see all you're family and friends, you pack all you're bags and you're parents are waiting for you with a neutral look on there face and that's when you realise that you're not all that excited to be going home, that's when you realise now is where you have to face life alone, everything you do is in you're hands and nobody will be their to help you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment