Wednesday 22 June 2011

Dear Thomas, Matthew and Holly-Victoria...

If only you were old enough to understand whats going on. If only. I love you guys so much, you have no idea how much you've helped me these past few years keep myself together. You've made me the strong me. Without you, I'm nothing. I know your just my niece and nephews but to me your more than that, your my world and I love you more than I could possibly love any other children. 
Thomas Your my amazing funny little man. You make me laugh and can cheer me up in seconds with your sense of humor. You like to act rough and tough but I know that going to high on a swing makes you cry and that when you fall over its like the end of the world! Your so kind and caring even if you do bully me and you know how to lift me up when I'm feeling down. I love you so much. 
Matthew Matthew, Matthew, Matthew. I love you my beautiful little man! I know that you know I'm hurting inside even though you don't say it, I can just tell by when I feel down you just run up and hug me and I hate to know that you know at your age. You've asked me about scars on my arms and I've told you I just "fell" but I know in years to come you will probably know whats happened and I dread that day because you don't deserve to know. I'm a stornger person now and I promise you I will never hurt myself ever again for you, Tom and Holly. I love you guys to much to hurt myself knowing that I have a responsibility to be a role model to you. I love you to the world. 
Holly My precious baby. My only niece who I love dearly. One day I am going to show you every good thing that life can possibly bring. I will be their for you when you need me and catch you when you fall. I will never ever let anybody get away with giving shit to you because I love you to much to see you struggle the way I did. Nobody will ever hurt you as long as I'm around and I can promise you that. You are the most beautiful little baby I have ever seen in my life and I can't wait to see you grow up. In a few years I will take you out to the park and to town and buy you lots of presents and spoil you rotten because you deserve it! You give the best cuddles and I love you so much, I never want to lose you. I will keep on fighting forever as long as I have you and the boys around. Your my world baby, I love you so much <333

No comments:

Post a Comment