Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hospitalization is not the answer 15 times in the past 3 years you fucking retard.

Today I have been booked in for an "emergency appointment" at C.A.M.H.S. Do I want to go? Not really. Do I want their help? Again, no. I know what they want, I know what their trying to do. Their trying to stick me in their cell based hospital again like always. Every time I go their, I say nothing to them yet I still find myself being assessed over and over again for hospital. I've been in hospital a total number of 14 times since the age of 13 and by the looks of it, 15 soon. I don't think anybody has been hospitalized that many times, I think they have something against me. Especially my counselor, Emma, she hates me, she must do. When I used to open up to her, she didn't understand anything, so why should I continue to do so? It's stupid. One day I will get them back for what they've done to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment