Saturday 30 July 2011

Fence pannels = the meaning to life. Crazy, huh?!

This evening I was stood outside in the garden with my boyfriend and I just happened to come across something. When I was stood outside, I was looking through the fence. His fence is a bit different though, its like a prison cell style, and when I was looking through it I couldn't help but notice how that fence made me think about life. Not just my life, but life for everybody. You see theirs 3 main pannels, one on the left, one on the right and one in between the two. For me, looking to the left reminded me of the past, and then looking towards the right was the future, but in between both pannels was another pannel blocking you from seeing your future. We all know that a future lies ahead of us, but we tend to spend so long focusing on the past and being too afraid to leave it behind for so many reasons but the main reason being that the past made us who we are today. When you struggle with mental health problems, you know you have a future but that future you dream of is all in your hands and no matter how bad you want it to happen at the same time your too afraid because your so used to living your life in one way, the thought of changing into a completely different person scares you. But just remember, that change you make to your life will be a good change for the people around you but most of all yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment